Why Work For Signum Business Advisers?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.
Team Positions Available
If you are currently undertaking an undergraduate course in accountancy at university, this is an opportunity to work in our professional accounting office and put into practice what you are learning at university.
Benefit from working with our friendly and supportive team completing a broad range of accounting work for a diverse range of clients while receiving excellent on the job training.
• a friendly and supportive team environment;
• a good variety of work with quality clients;
• excellent training; and
• an attractive salary with generous study support.
• be enthusiastic and keen to learn;
• be able to work in a team;
• be well presented;
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
• excellent computer skills.
If you meet our criteria, please complete our online application