Why Work For Signum Business Advisers?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.
Team Positions Available
If you are currently in your 1st or 2nd year at university or about to commence studying accountancy next year at university and - :
• Would like to benefit from working in our professional accounting office by putting into practice what you learn at university; or
• Are currently working in the accountancy profession and want to broaden your knowledge with a progressive practice that is going places
Then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
• a friendly and supportive team environment;
• a good variety of work with quality clients;
• excellent training; and
• an attractive salary with generous study support.
• be enthusiastic and keen to learn;
• be able to work in a team;
• be well presented;
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
• excellent computer skills.
If you meet our criteria, please complete our online application.